Thinking of Changing Accountant?
Do you have concerns about your current Accountant? Are you receiving the value, service and advice your business deserves? What steps do you need to take if you wish to change Accountants?
You pour your heart, soul and resources into your business. You work hard, sacrifice and strive to succeed in a competitive market place. Because of your dedication you need an accounting partner who is equally dedicated to your success.
Indeed, a dedicated and proactive Accountant is not only a valuable partner to any business but could mean the difference between a loss making position and profit. Therefore, even if you have been with the same Accountant for many years it is vitally important that you continuously monitor your Accountant’s performance.
We have listed a number of questions below based on issues and concerns expressed time and time again by prospective clients about their existing Accountant. If any of these ring true with you why not give us a call for a free consultation to learn how we can save you time, stress and money.
- Is your Accountant available to you when you need him or her?
- Does your Accountant return all your calls within a reasonable timeframe?
- Is he/she forthcoming with advice and strategies to help save (or make) you money? When was the last time your Accountant secured you a tax refund?
- Has your Accountant recommended changes that were to the advantage of your business?
- Do you feel you have confidence in your Accountant? Can your Accountant help in any situation that arises?
- Do you feel that your Accountant is up to speed with the latest changes in business and taxation matters?
- Do you feel that your Accountant is concerned with the affairs of your business or are they too busy with other things? Does he/she understand and respect your business goals?
- Do you feel that you are getting good value for the fees that you pay?
- When you ask your Accountant a question do you receive a clear answer or do you come away more confused than at the start?
If you are interested in changing your current Accountant you simply need to complete the following 3 simple steps:
- Contact Us for a free, no obligation consultation. We will discuss your current situation, your business challenges and goals and provide you with an outline of how we believe we can save you stress, time and money and enable your business to grow.
- We will need you to sign an authorization form which we will provide and will enable us to obtain a copy of your accounting and tax records.
- We will take care of notifying your current Accountant of your intention to change and will ask you to sign a Letter of Engagement which set’s out our duties as your new Accountant based on your requirements and goals.