Tax Deadline Fast Approaching –
One Of A Kind Offer… Call Today!!!
Get 20% Off All Tax Return Services Until The 30th September
In order to encourage all our clients, and potential new clients, to have their tax returns completed early we have some very special offers available for the month of September only, with discounts of up to 20% of our normal tax preparation rates.
For more information on our Tax Returns & Tax Planning Services Click Here
Don’t miss out, email us at email@example.com or call us TODAY on 01 6040011 for more information and let us do all the hard work for you and relax in the knowledge that all your tax returns are being looked after by leading accountants and tax professionals.
Get Tax Ready;
It may still be a couple of months away but now is the time to start getting ready for the October 31 tax return deadline. As a Small Business Owner , Sole Trader, Director or Landlord/Investor, whether you plan to compile and submit your returns yourself or have an accountant or tax specialist do the work for you, now is the time to start ensuring you have all the information you will need;
1. Make sure your business accounts for your 2010 year end are complete and your VAT returns are up to date.
2. Compile all your medical expenses/ refuse/waste charges/membership fees paid for professional organisations/tuition fees/Trade Union fees/Donations for the year.
3. Have ready any Pension contributions for the year.
4. Are you in Employment? Have ready your P60 for 2010 or P45 if you left work during the year.
5. Do you pay home care for a loved one? Have ready your home care agency statements for the year.
6. If you own rental properties any expenses allowable must relate to purchase, repair and maintenance of the property.
7. Are you a proprietary director? Do you own 15% or more of a company? If so, you are obliged to submit an income tax return.
8. Have you sold any assets including shares and investments in 2010? Although there is previous requirement to return this you will need any financial information relating to this sale ready including receipts and also relevant expenses arising from the sale.
9. An estimate of preliminary tax payable – usually based on 100% of the previous year’s tax (2009). In most cases it is not applicable to new business start ups.
Click Here to find out what some of our clients have to say about us and learn the 10 reasons why you should choose ThreeSquare for all your Accountancy and Tax needs.