End Of Year Company Accounts
If you are a limited company then you are required to prepare annual company accounts that must be filed with the Companies Office in a statutory format. ThreeSquare Accountants Dublin can prepare your statutory accounts and file them with the Companies Office on your behalf.
Produced monthly, bimonthly or quarterly Management Accounts provide vital information which is necessary to ensure informed decision making in all areas of the business. Our Management Accounts pack includes;
- A one page Summary Report highlighting key information
- Monthly Profit & Loss with Year to Date
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow forecast
- Identification of abnormal or non-recurring charges and income
- Age analysis of Debtors with provisions for bad debt
- Age analysis of reconciled creditors highlighting creditor accounts due for payment
- Summary of outstanding taxes due.
ThreeSquare Accountants Dublin are also available to attend or chair monthly/quarterly management meetings should this be a requirement.To learn more about the benefits of producing management accounts click here
Bookkeeping & Payroll
We can relieve you and your business of a significant burden by taking care of all your bookkeeping & payroll needs including;
- VAT Returns
- Payroll Returns
- Bank Reconciliation’s
- Debtors Reconciliation’s
- Creditor Reconciliation’s
As well as your core bookkeeping requirements, we can also prepare your companies payroll.